Fundraising and Collections
Download a copy:
Word doc and pdf
Only fundraising activities that meet the following criteria are allowed on EUUC property, in order to retain the church property tax exempt status available under RCW 84.36.020:
- The activity is limited to less than five days duration.
- Fifty-one (51) percent or more of the profits raised from the activity must be distributed to EUUC.
- The activity must be consistent with one or more of the following purposes of the church:
- religious worship and related administrative
- charitable, including types of activities in which some social objective is served or general welfare is advanced.