Youth and Parent/Guardian Agreement
By participating in our youth programs, youth agree to abide by the rules and policies of Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Congregation ( EUUC) , and by the Youth Group Covenant. Failure to follow these agreements and policies may result in the youth being removed from the program.
The youth and parents understand and agree to the following:
- Youth group members will be respectful of other youth and other members of the EUUC community, and will abide by the EUUC Covenant of Healthy Relations.
- Youth will be respectful of the physical property of the church.
- No smoking, drugs or alcohol, or being under the influence of such substances, are permitted at youth group events, on or off site.
- No violence of any kind will be tolerated — physical or verbal.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed.
- No sexual activity or exclusive affection are permitted during youth group meetings and events.