Access emails through our host company
Our email host, BlueHost, offers three email applications for you to access your mailbox: SquirrelMail, Horde, and RoundCube. Think of each of these as simply different doors to get you to your mailbox. The messages and folders you see in the mailbox are the same in all three applications, but the experience you enjoy will be different with each one.
Imagine before you step outside into the bright sunshine on an August day, you choose among three pairs of sunglasses tinted with different colors: dark grey, deep amber, and red. The world will be the same, but your view will be different with each pair of glasses. Similarly, your email messages and how they are organized with an inbox, trash, and sent folder will be the same, but the look of your email box and how you work with it will be different with SquirrelMail, Horde, and RoundCube.
Password and email address
Ask the Administrator for your email address and password. We cannot email your password.
- Go to www.euuc.org/webmail
- Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- If you haven’t changed your password, click Change Password.
- Enter your new password in both boxes and click Change Password.
- Click Go Back.
- Choose one of the three email applications by clicking Read Mail Using… In our examples we will be using RoundCube.
- From within the email application you can read, write, send, and save mail. Here is Eve’s inbox using RoundCube. She only has one message, and the subject line of that email is Meeting tonight at 7.
- When you are finished working with emails, click Logout in the upper right corner.