Getting Involved at EUUC
After visiting us for Sunday services, you may find you’d like to get more involved.
We have some ideas of ways to get started.
- Join us for a Newcomers Connection Reception.
- Attend our Membership Classes.
- Get involved in social justice by working with Advocates for Women, Peace and Justice, Social Concerns, or Sunday Offerings.
- Explore our interest groups to find one that sparks your passion. Contact the group to join or learn more.
- Take a class for adults.
- Participate in our music program.
- Become a Sunday morning volunteer, by making and serving coffee or greeting people at the door.
If you’d like help getting involved, contact a member of our Membership Team.
If you’ve already taken our Membership Classes and read our web pages about Unitarian Universalism,but have more questions about our denomination, make an appointment with one of our Ministers.