Safe Gathering and Precautions 2023
COVID-19, RSV and Flu Precautions at Edmonds Unitarian Universalist Congregation
Beloveds, we welcome you to gather with us for the in-person services and activities we cherish as a community: indoor coffee hour, singing, youth religious exploration, and gathering in groups both small and large. As much as possible, we will offer opportunities in multiple formats – in-person, online and multi-platform. Room occupancy limits are in place for indoor services and events and ventilation has been enhanced.
We all wish we could declare that Covid-19 is no longer a threat, but sadly that is not the case. With that being said, we transitioned from masks required to masks Encouraged or Suggested. Use of an N95, KN95 or KF94 mask at gatherings is an effective means to reduce the spread of respiratory viruses, such as COVID-19, flu, and RSV.
To keep our community safe, we ask that you follow these precautions when you attend on-site:
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination is required for everybody who is eligible. Flu vaccines are recommended.
- Sign in if requested by group leaders. This allows us to notify you of potential exposures.
- If requested, please wear a well-fitting mask (preferably N95, KN95 or KF94)
- If you are diagnosed with COVID within 3 days of your attendance, inform the group leader or the COVID Advisory Team and the Congregational Administrator immediately.
- Please stay home if you have any COVID symptoms, recently were diagnosed with COVID, or recently had a high risk exposure event Click here for details
Gathering together in small groups
If you are interested in having your group gather, inside and/or outside, please submit a room request at least ten days in advance through our reservation system. The rooms are rated by types of use, number of folks and duration of use. The office will review and then approve the request. In rare instances the office might designate a room other than the one requested. Event leaders are responsible for recording attendees for COVID exposure notification purposes.
If you have any questions about the Covid protocols please feel free to reach out to the COVID Advisory Team