Posting Annual Reports
needs revision for new website
How to post an annual report
Follow these instructions to post annual reports to the Publications section of the website.
- Open the Word document.
- Select Save As and choose PDF.
- Enter a file name in this format: YYYY-YYYY_Annual_Report.pdf
- Select the button for a minimum file size as shown below.
- Click Save.
- Open your browser and go tohttp://www.euuc.org/publications/annual_reports.php. ( bad link – should be replaced when policy is rewritten)
- Scroll down and log into WebYep. The top of the page looks like this.
- In the top row click the plus icon to open a new row. Now there is a new row between what was the first and second rows as shown below.
- In the new row click the pencil icon next to Fiscal Year and enter the beginning and ending years for the annual report.
- In the new row click the up arrow to move this row up one level.
- Click the pencil next to Document and click Choose File.
- Navigate to the saved PDF on your computer and select the file in the window as shown below.
- Click Open. Now you are back at the WebYep menu.
- Click Send File as shown below.
- You now see the Web page with the file name showing as a link. Scroll down to the bottom and log out of WebYep.